The Office for Student Engagement will be offering several workshops this fall for students:
I Know my Top 5, What’s Next?
Learn more about your Strengths and how to use them in your daily life, academics & career, and experiences.
– Sept. 25th 4-5pm Science Teaching Student Services STSS 119
– Oct. 1st 4-5pm Carlson School of Management CSOM 1136
– Nov. 8th 1-2pm Carlson School of Management CSOM 1136
Top 5 + Series (formerly Let’s Talk Strengths! series)
– Top 5 + Leadership Oct. 17th 1-2pm Science Teaching Student Services STSS 144
Presenters: Liz Schenkat & Katy Hinz, Office for Student Engagement.
Discover how you can use your Top 5 Strengths to lead stronger in student groups, your job, group projects, and/or just in your every day life.
– Top 5 + Career Dec. 4th 3-4pm Lind 215
Presenters: Amanda Duffy, Career Center for Science and Engineering & Katy Hinz, Office for Student Engagement.
Learn how you can use your Top 5 strengths to create a resume & cover letter, create your elevator pitch, and prepare for an interview.