GradStaff is working with non profit organization located in Minneapolis. Our client is looking to fill a Bilingual Account Coordinator position. This is a great entry level position for a recent grad to get a “foot-in-the door” while also working for an organization that makes a difference in people’s lives.
Some duties include:
• Gathering records and information for specific accounts
• Coordination of services between clients and vendors
• Become knowledgeable of all aspects of accounts
• Research and answer a variety of questions regarding the account
• Support and manage the account team
We are looking for recent college graduates with degree in Liberal Arts. The ideal candidate will have:
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability and motivation to provide great customer service
• Ability to take initiative, working independently and as part of a team
• Positive attitude
• Trustworthy – able to handle client information in a confidential manner
Four year college degree. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.