STORES EXECUTIVE INTERN
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you’ll take the lead as you…
• Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
• Work closely with the senior leadership group
• Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a store as an executive-in-training and project leader
• Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
• Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities within retail.
• Candidates must have only 1 summer left to intern. Graduating Dec 2013 or May 2014
• 3.0 or above GPA
• Desire to pursue a career in retail management
• Leadership and strong decision-making skills
• Assertiveness and initiative
• Team-oriented thinking
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free Nurse Line, access to Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member Life Resources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources
“Fit” – Candidates must be able to consistently demonstrate:
Leadership ability–Either through organizations or in work experience
Long term interest in retail. Why, what excites them about this career path?
Not necessarily focused on working in corporate environment
Entrepreneurial mindset–A “make it happen” outlook. Willing to get hands dirty
Enjoys working with people: Team Members, Guests, and Team Leads
Great attitude–very positive, “happy”
Very articulate and confident
High level of maturity- Ability to understand between leadership and friendship
Open to / willing to receive feedback
DEADLINE IS TIME SENSITIVE!
STORES EXECUTIVE INTERN