Ideal for students seeking support and/or credit during their summer internship experience
1 Credit, Open to any major!
Spring registration & introductory sessions ensures NO summer tuition!
This course covers topics that will help you have an excellent summer internship experience including:
- Mentoring and support from a professional “coach” throughout the internship experience
- Helping students resolve internship challenges and build relationships with co-workers
- Learning how to successfully market your internship to future employers
- Creating clear internship goals with your site supervisor
- Learning about professionalism and strategies for ensuring success on the internship
- Online reflection and discussion with peers to learn and gain support from classmates
- Activities to help you network with professionals at your internship site
Leslie Svacina, Internship Coordinator at email@example.com