The Minnesota Twins are currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Technology Operations Specialist/Help Desk. A full job description, including functions and qualifications, is listed below. Interested EXTERNAL applicants should apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities. INTERNAL applicants please apply via the internal job board link located on the HR Intranet site (http://twinsksvr/) or the ADP self service portal. (contact Holly Corbin at email@example.com or (612) 659-3424 if you do not know your internal login, please do not set up a new account. Please contact with any questions or if you have any referrals. Thank you!)
Technology Operations Specialist/Help Desk
JOB FUNCTION: Provide priority user support and customer service on organization supported hardware and software platforms. Troubleshoot problems and activate appropriate solutions. Constantly monitor and maintain the health of user level technology.
Provide courteous and timely first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware and software issues.
Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
Maintain communications with users during the problem resolution process.
Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems.
Escalate problems as appropriate to appropriate members of the department.
· Proactively monitor and maintain clean user images dependent on organizational user purpose.
· Executes software and hardware upgrades.
· Ensure that users are following best practices relating to security and data protection.
· Plan for and provide in-service and other forms of continuing education of software and hardware to users.
Enhance troubleshooting skills by staying current with technology through seminars, education opportunities, trade magazine etc.
Proactively contributes to the overall technology vision of the organization.
Print bulk ticket orders for Ticket Office processing.
· Cross trains with Technology Department members to support peripheral technologies and rotates on call needs.
· Minimum of a 2 year degree in Technology
· Excellent general computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Strong time and project management skills
· Strong Ability to communicate effectively
· Strong Ability to coordinate multiple duties simultaneously in a team environment
· Comfortable working with various mobile devices including but not limited to Blackberry, iPhone & Android devices
· Basic familiarity with Mac OS
· Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs.
· Seasonally able to work nights and weekends