Easily upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll into Google Drive for storage or to share with others.
1. Download the free Google Drive app from the App Store.
2. Log into Drive using your UMN username and password.
3. Tap the “+” sign in the upper right
4. Tap “Upload Photos or Videos”
5. Tap “Camera Roll” (this will allow Google Drive to access photos and videos in the camera roll on your device)
6. Tap on the images or videos you would like to upload
7. Tap on the check mark
Your media should begin uploading from the Camera Roll into Drive.