1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account…
4. Select Gmail
5. Enter your account information
- In the Name field, enter your name as others will see it
- In the Email field, enter your full email address
- In the Password field, enter your email password
- In the Description field, enter a description of the calendar (e.g. “Personal Calendar”)
- Select Next at the top of your screen
- Make sure the Calendars option is turned on
After you’ve completed setup, open the Calendar app on your device. Syncing will automatically begin.
By default, only your primary calendar will be synced with your device. If you have access to additional calendars you’d like to sync visit this link from your device’s mobile browser.