Class of 2017:
You can keep your iPad while you are enrolled in a First year experience course (First Year Inquiry in the fall and Learning Community in the spring).
Before you return it, you need to clear all of your settings and data from the iPad (instructions below).
Classes of 2014-2016:
You can keep your iPad until you leave CEHD (including over the summers). When you leave CEHD you must return the iPad. Before you return the iPad you need to clear all of your settings and data (instructions below). When you leave CEHD, you may be given the option to buy the iPad you have been using at a discounted price.
How to clear your settings and date (or reset) your iPad:
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi and make sure you are logged into a wireless network
- Select General from the left panel
- Scroll to the bottom of the right panel and select Reset
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings
- Enter your iPad passcode if requested
- Enter your AppleID (iTunes account) and password if requested
- Select Erase and wait for it to complete.