We invite CEHD instructors to submit proposals for digital education and innovation projects that will support new ways of teaching and learning. Examples of projects include online/hybrid course development, instructional modules or simulations, or videos.
For each project, DEI will provide:
- Consultation to further explore your project idea
- Project management
- Instructional design consultation
- Design and development/production services
Submitting a Proposal for an Innovation Project
- Complete the brief online application form (in the next tab or at the link below).
- A member of the DEI team will contact you to set up a meeting to further discuss your project.
- The proposal will be reviewed by Amanda Rondeau, DEI Director, who will determine if it’s within our scope/mission and if the resources needed are available, create a project plan, assemble a project team, and determine next steps.
- Project proposals will be submitted for approval from the department chair.
Project Selection Criteria
Selection criteria for projects includes:
- Potential for enhancing student learning.
- The extent to which the project is aligned with college and departmental priorities.
- The availability of content and subject matter expertise.
- Feasibility, in terms of scope, timeline, and available resources/infrastructure.
- Sustainability, in terms of support beyond project completion.
Please note that DEI does not provide monetary awards for project expenses outside of DEI staff time, such as software or hardware purchases.