All CEHD iPad students:
When you leave CEHD, you must return your iPad to the college. Before you return your iPad, clear all of your settings and data (instructions below). To return your iPad, bring your iPad, smart cover, USB cable, power block, and your U Card to 104 Burton. Contact your academic advisor if you have any questions about returning your iPad.
Classes of 2014-2016:
You may have the option to buy the iPad you have been using at a discounted price. We will send you an email with details at the appropriate time. Before you return your iPad, clear all of your settings and data (instructions below).
How to clear your settings and date (or reset) your iPad:
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi and make sure you are logged into a wireless network
- Select General from the left panel
- Scroll to the bottom of the right panel and select Reset
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings
- Enter your iPad passcode if requested
- Enter your AppleID (iTunes account) and password if requested
- Select Erase and wait for it to complete.